[OT] Worst Language Ever!

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:34:12 MST 2007

<snip>
Why would the QB language be anymore inherently difficult to write an
RPG in than C?  (Other than the 64k limit which is not a language limit
per se).
</snip>

Uhh actually I was reffering to a language called RPG, which when I
was 12 years old, I believed was meant for programming RPG's in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_programming_language

Sorry for the confusion.

Note that other than VB or VBScript, the problems were not really with
the language per se, but problems with the programmer, not knowing the
capabilities of the language or trying to apply the language outside
of it's problem domain.

In the case of Qbasic, I loved the language but I hated it's
limitations, and it was completely pointless to limit size to 64k when
at the time I was using it, most machines had 2-4MB's of RAM

Regards,