[OT] Worst Language Ever!

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Wed Feb 14 17:28:40 MST 2007

On 2/14/07, Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 17:14, Levi Pearson wrote:
> > Actually, if you want to take a look at some examples, here's where
> > you can find some: http://ftp.pennmush.org/MUSHcode/
> >
> > Be warned; it's pretty ugly!
>
> Aaaah! My eyes! My eyes!

No kidding.  The allure of crafting my own objects in a virtual world
was too much to pass up, though.  Despite the nastiness, you could do
things that were really cool for the time.  Eventually I moved on to
saner languages like MOO and ColdC (which is where my email address
comes from) for my MUD programming.  Those early internet days were
pretty amazing, though, despite the primitive nature of everything.

                --Levi