[OT] Who's commercial was it?

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Wed Feb 14 16:41:37 MST 2007

I am hoping someone could settle a minor debate.

There was a commercial where this business was watching some sort of
sales/transaction counter.  It increments ever so slowly, and the group
cheers.  Then it incremented again, and again, and then out of nowhere
it is blazing by at light speed.  I thought the commercial ends with "is
your business ready"?

I thought it was an IBM commercial, my friend thinks it is a shipping
company commercial.  I looked on Google video, and YouTube, and searched
the IBM, UPS, Fedex, and DHL commercials hoping to find it, but no
luck.  This commercial has become a legend around here.

Does anyone know which commercial I am talking about, and know if Google
Video or YouTube or someone might have it?

Thanks,
Kenneth