[OT] Worst Language Ever!

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Feb 14 16:41:44 MST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 at 15:34 -0800, Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> QBasic and VBScript don't hold a candle to my candidate: Cache's
> ObjectScript, a descendant of MUMPS:
> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/A_Case_of_the_MUMPS.aspx

Incidentally, I've heard of MUMPS. We had a book on it in the house
growing up for some truly unknown reason. I started to read about it
once or twice, but since we had no way to run any programs written in it
I always lost interest.

My candidate isn't a language, really. It's a platform. Vignette
StoryServer, which is a bastardized version of Tcl (Tcl itself isn't
so bad).

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach