I want to learn a new language...

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:38:41 MST 2007

On 2/14/07, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not on call to provide you with data on which to base your

Great.  Bow out, and please let someone with some knowledge help inform me.

> decisions.  You presented three options, I told you which I'd do if I
> were you.  There's plenty of information about Python available
> online.  In the time it's taken for us to have this exchange, you
> could have gone and found much of it.

I've already read much on all languages.  I'd like some details from
people with first hand experience.  I know we have a list full of
people who are very dedicated to their language of choice (you and
Lisp for example).  I'd appreciate a few reviews from anyone who loves
their language of choice.

> Others may be inclined to provide more verbose justifications for
> their advice.  I'm not.

Obviously.