I want to learn a new language...

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:49:35 MST 2007

On 2/14/07, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/14/07, Bryan Sant <bryan.sant at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Great.  Your vigor is overwhelming.  I require a little more
> > convincing that a one liner.
>
> If only I cared as much about convincing you as you do about being convinced.

Weak.  You can't even tell my why you like the language you use.  I'm
not going to bash you, or turn this into a, "Ya, that sounds cool, but
really Python sucks because..."  I'd just like to know why a person
likes their language.

I need the equivalent of Levi for each language to really get into the
coolness offered by each :-).  I'd like to know what I'm missing by
not using Python and just sticking with what I know.  I'd like to hear
personal accounts of using Python to create a large or interesting
system and how great it turned out, etc.

-Bryan