Mark Higbee mark at
Tue Feb 13 10:36:52 MST 2007

True I guess that is why they invented IDE's.

Have the IDE's gotten any better? Hopefully they are not all written in
Java since the one I tried a while back was written in Java and was so
painfully slow even on a decent system.   I think it was the free
community version you could download from sun I can't remember what it
was called anymore I gave up on it.

Why not make the language so you don't have to use an Advanced
auto-completion feature to keep you sane?  Good thing there are a few
languages out there like that.