[OT] - Recent Tragedy at Trolley Square - Sympathy

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:07:24 MST 2007

I would also like to say my prayers are with the families of the
victims and the survivors.  I would also like to mention that there is
a hotline for people traumatized by the incident:  - Valley Mental
Health Hotline: 261-1442.  If I would have been there I would call.

I hope these condolences make it to the affected people.

-Daniel