[JOBS] Software Engineer in Test
rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:20:30 MST 2007
*Software Engineer in Test*
Company: RemedyMD, Inc.
Location: Sandy, UT
RemedyMD, Inc. is an exciting and rapidly growing medical software company
located in Sandy, Utah. Our founders have helped build a variety of
innovative companies, including Oracle, Intel, and TenFold.
We hate debugging and love testing. We are looking for a Software Engineer
who shares those passions. You will be working with a small team of smart
people where your work will make a difference.
* Design, write and run programs that test our applications in an
* Work with the other developers to help them come up with better tests
* Help improve our quality assurance infrastructure
* Anything else that will us assist us in improving the quality of our
* 1-2 years of Python programming (required)
* Must enjoy testing and breaking other people's code
* PHP (highly desirable), Java and C# a plus
* Familiarity with Selenium is highly desirable
* Linux knowledge a big plus. You should be comfortable with using the
* Should know how to use SQL to query a relational database.
* Oracle experience a plus
* Previous experience with QA highly desirable, particularly web testing
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation negotiable, DOE. Fully-paid health care. Matching 401(k)
plan. Stock options.
If you think this is something you are up for, send me
(rmello at remedymd.com) your resume, and a brief email describing your
qualifications and why you are interested in the position.
Programmers do it bit by bit.
More information about the PLUG