This Wednesday's meeting

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Mon Feb 12 13:45:34 MST 2007

Take your SO's out early, or later in the week. Heck bring them if you want,
but we have a very information packed Plug meeting this week.

For this weeks PLUG meeting, I'll be presenting on "Understanding and
Extending Freeside".

Freeside is an Open Source Billing system originally written for ISP's. While
it does an excellent job at its stated task, I'll show you what you need to
know to extend Freeside into a custom billing application and provisioning
system for ASP's and other markets.

*Come learn about the nuances you need in a mature billing system
*Hear buzzwords such as Sarbox, PCI compliance, and more
*Why you should avoid reinventing the wheel
*How easy it is to plug into the Free-side.

Time: 7:30
Date: 2/14/07
Location: United Online Web Services (see plug.org for map)

http://halls.lug-nut.com/jayce/2007/02/12/Freeside_at_Plug

--
Jayce^