[JOB] Jobs at UnitedHealth Group/Ingenix

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Feb 12 13:44:12 MST 2007

I just wanted to drop another note that our company is still hiring C
and Perl programmers, preferably at the mid-to-Senior levels.  We
really need some top notch talent, and I'm pretty sure if you can
prove you're worth it, they'll be willing to pay you for it.  My
division is very pro-Linux, and you can see my review on the plug.org
website.  UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 50 company, so you can be
sure there is lots of room to grow.  If you are interested, please
shoot me your resume and I'll forward it on to my boss and get you in
our system for the HR peeps.  PHP knowledge is also a plus.  Linux
knowledge is mandatory.

Sample code is also helpful.

Jesse

--