Java

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Mon Feb 12 13:20:25 MST 2007

> However, I stand by my
> point that there isn't any real monetary incentive to learn anything
> other than a very popular language (such as Java) right now.

I am in business for myself. Most of my income in the last year has
come from working with C/C++ and PHP as far as programming languages
are concerned. I had worked with Java earlier , and it was paying the
bills for a while, although it created a strong temptation for me to
use profane language. I strongly dislike continually being forced to
use a semi to move a roomful of furniture. I eventually convinced the
client to migrate to PHP.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting