CP80

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Mon Feb 12 10:50:00 MST 2007

I don't understand how this can work.  If I understand correctly they
want to have anyone who provides adult content to do so on a port other
than 80.  So just how are they going to enforce that?  Are they going to
put together a group that searches the Internet looking for porn that is
on 80.  Are they then going to track them all down and fine them or some
such?

Don't get me wrong I would love it to work, but it just sounds like a
money pit.

Brian