Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Mon Feb 12 10:50:00 MST 2007

I don't understand how this can work.  If I understand correctly they
want to have anyone who provides adult content to do so on a port other
than 80.  So just how are they going to enforce that?  Are they going to
put together a group that searches the Internet looking for porn that is
on 80.  Are they then going to track them all down and fine them or some

Don't get me wrong I would love it to work, but it just sounds like a
money pit.