Red Hat Summer Internships

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 07:22:06 MST 2007

I have had numerous people ask for information on our summer
internship programs.  You can find information at:

http://www.redhat.com/about/careers/recruiting/internships.html

You can send resumes directly to me if you want to be considered for
my team.  Otherwise, just use the online tools to submit your resume.

We use the following technologieso my team:

Java 5, Hibernate, Spring, Spring/MVC, Web Services (Axis and XFire),
Ruby on Rails, RHN integration, Bash shell scripting, RPM building,
XML, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Oracle, Postgres, and MySql all running on
Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a custered environment.

--
Grant Shipley
Sr. Software Engineer