Linux Hacker license plate?

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 20:45:08 MST 2007

In a sidenote from the original question and may be in the wrong
forum.  I say a truck (I think it was) that had the licence plate
PHPGURU.

Lars said:

No special characters (period, apostrophe, dash, etc.) may be used.

This may be a policy, but I was pretty sure I saw someone use an
apostrophe on a vanity/personal plate.  It may have been painted on or
a sticker, but it looked official.

-Daniel