Linux Hacker license plate?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Feb 2 20:29:32 MST 2007

On Fri, February 2, 2007 20:07, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, SlackwareTeen wrote:
>
>> Does anyone here in Provo have a license plate on an Altima that says LNXHCKR? Me
and my father saw it on our way to pick some stuff up, and we kinda laughed at
it.

> I have seen some Linux frames, plates, and stickers on cars around here also.
> Seems like geeks are breaking out of the shyness paradigm.

Come up to the Canyon Park Technology Center (PLUG meets up there) some afternoon
and drive through the parking lots. You can see which companies use which
technologies by their employees cars. It is rather interesting.

H4X0R3 is available, if anyone would like to register it. You can create your own
license plate and see if it is already registered here:
https://secure.utah.gov/pps/

-Ryan