Router recommendations

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Fri Feb 2 18:47:31 MST 2007

The problem is on it going back.  Because the cheap router will see the
server sending out on port 80 & will assume that it should continue on
port 80 all the way to the other computer.  The only solutions are the
expensive routers or turn a computer into a router.  either way it costs
a bunch of money.

By the way both my Microsoft MN-500 & my Actiontec GT701-WG have the
option to change what port the inbound request is going to.  The only
problem is the program by default sends on the port it was changed to &
the other computer is most likely ignoring that port.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec