A useful resource: Goodbye, Microsoft®

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Fri Feb 2 14:12:29 MST 2007

Blake Barnett wrote:

>> Cool resource Blake.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to support the 2
>> games I listed:
>>
>>  1. Morrowind (Elder Scrolls III)
>>  2. Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV)
>
> Really?
> http://transgaming.org/gamesdb/games/view.mhtml?game_id=2357
> http://transgaming.org/gamesdb/games/view.mhtml?game_id=4229
>
> Oblivion needs some special case tweaking and stuff but there they
> are....
>
> -Blake
Nice... I'll have to play with that... I didn't find it because I looked
under in the Ms for Morrowind and the Os for Oblivion.  I didn't notice
it when I searched categorically in RPGs either.  I should have looked
under E for Elder Scrolls, but maybe they ought to cross-reference them
in their index.

If and when I try it, I might post the results here... if I remember...

One question: Do you need a Windows install for this to work, or can it
work with no Windows files anywhere on the machine?

Brandon Stout
http://mscis.org