iPod Touch wit Linux?

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Mon Dec 31 16:03:25 MST 2007

Bradley Dorner wrote:
> My son has an iPod that he loves. A friend of his has a hacked one and they also love it. The only problem with the hacked iPods is that some of the software that is available for it tends to break the hacks. Personally I would wait for the sdk to come out and try to stay within what is available via the sdk. Personally I am not going to get one until I can use it on something other then AT&T. I had too many problems with them to go through AT&T again. Other then that it is a great device. It is the only cell phone that I can actually hear on.

I think I'll do that myself.

Yesterday, I saw a video of the Labyrinth game running on an iPod Touch.
You tilted the iPod like a table and the ball rolls around in simulated
gravity. I really want to code with an accelerometer on board. I wonder
if I could convince my company to start putting them on our embedded
gear. :)

--Dave