Apache Auth

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:15:48 MST 2007

You are going to need to use PHP or PERL and create a login box, tie
it into a backend DB such as MySQL or PostGRES or even just a flat
A ton of examples can be found here...

The easiest way is probably a simple PHP script that checks for the
presence of an authentication cookie, and if not present then it will
direct the user to a login box for the pages being viewed.
Something along the lines of

$auth  = $_COOKIE['auth'];
    die("You must login to view this page!");

Steve Morrey