Towards a better router.

Scott Barlow scott.barlow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:07:58 MST 2007

On Dec 29, 2007 1:52 PM, Steve <smorrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also seems to have a bunch of poor reviews.  Can you tell me more
> about this router and your experiences with it please?

My review: It works and I've had no problems with it at all.

I have 50Meg fiber coming into the house from Utopia, and life couldn't be
better. Much better router than the Linksys BEFSR41 v2 (no wireless) I also
own. If someone wants that Linksys router, send me a private email. I also
have a D-Link DWL-900AP+ (802.11b) that I can give away.

Happy New Year everyone.

Regards,

Scott