Cousin Looking for a job

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Thu Dec 27 22:33:56 MST 2007

My cousin was recently laid off from PacketFront, and is looking for sys
admin jobs.  He has been focusing lately on Windows tasks, but I think would
love more opportunities to Admin Linux machines - if you're aware of
anything, let me or him (his e-mail below) know.  I know there are a lot of
companies out there looking right now.  See below for more about what he's
looking for:

Jesse