I got/gave Linux for Xmas?

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 27 11:30:05 MST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 4:29 PM, Steve <smorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> p.s. Decided to take the eeePC back after I realized I really couldn't
> type well on it after 3 days of trying.  But if someone had smaller
> hands it would be a fantastic gift.

I have managed to get the typing down on mine after a bit of trying.
There are still a few keys that get me, like the right-shift key which
is just in a really awkward place.  It really is *just* on the line on
too small to type.  A titch bigger and it'd be just fine I'm sure.

I've managed to get Ubuntu 7.10 installed on mine (after only about an
hour of playing with Xandros) and everything works great.  I'm loving
this little EeePC