I got/gave Linux for Xmas?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Wed Dec 26 16:13:46 MST 2007

Not long ago, Jon Gale proclaimed...
> My wife is officially on linux...all it took was a pretty pink form factor!
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/51472800@N00/2139097314/

Cute. And the laptop looks good too. ;-)

My dad got a new HP Pavilion laptop - his first laptop. This makes THREE
computers (home office, office, and now laptop) he uses that all run Linux.
He's been running Linux for a long time now and gets by very well. Other
family members are talking about making the switch now too as they are sick
and tired of all the problems that come with running Windows like viruses,
spyware, general instability, etc.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Police arrest man found with $4000 in crack"