Red Hat CEO Steps down.

Grant Shipley gshipley at
Fri Dec 21 11:22:09 MST 2007

Here is a news story that gives a little more detail on why he left:

Red Hat President and CEO Matthew Szulik announced today on his blog
that he would be stepping down from his leadership roles in the Linux
vendor. "After almost a decade of leading Red Hat, I have decided to
transition my CEO and President role for the personal reasons I have
already discussed." According to the AP, these personal reasons are
based mainly on serious health issues within his family. However,
Szulik won't completely leave the company: "It's my privilege to
continue serving this great company in the role of Chairman of the