Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at
Fri Dec 21 08:29:30 MST 2007

On 12/21/07, Dr. Scott S. Jones <scott at> wrote:
> There was one group at the back, with at least two guys wearing charcoal
> hats with green "1 0" on the front; another guy was there, with very short
> hair cut, I think a total of 6 or 7 guys at the far back.

We were the group farthest in the back.  Clint was wearing a black
"there's no place like" shirt and I was wearing a black
"google summer of code" shirt.  Plus Gary, Trevor, Will, and a fellow
from linux networx (sorry, forgot the name) whose shirts I didn't