Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Fri Dec 21 03:34:45 MST 2007

> > I'll be there around 12:00. I was going 'early' to make sure enough tables
> > were reserved. I'll watch for you.

Hmmm, next time I'll make a sign. I was at the Philadelphian today at 12:10,
waited around for a table or two to clear, never found anyone that was there
from PLUG.

There was one group at the back, with at least two guys wearing charcoal
hats with green "1 0" on the front; another guy was there, with very short
hair cut, I think a total of 6 or 7 guys at the far back.

Was that the group? I was watching and listening, asked lots of people if
they were with PLUG group.

Let me know if I missed out? I WAS there!

Scott