Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:03:05 MST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 11:10 AM, Jesse Stay <jesse at thestays.org> wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2007 11:06 AM, Dr. Scott S. Jones <scott at fyrenice.com> wrote:
>
> > I am curious how many are expected to show up at lunch, how many normally
> > come to these lunches?
> >

> The last one I organized had 10-15 or so people.  Do we need to warn them
> we're coming?

I don't think we need to warn them, they handle lunch rushes all the
time.  The biggest issue will be getting tables.  I've considered this
and think it'll be awesome to have a few people come early and save a
couple tables for us...it is a smaller place.

Other alternatives include eating outside, or communing at the nearby
Sandy Mall, Jordan Commons or South Towne Mall.

Cheers,

Clint