Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at
Tue Dec 18 11:06:19 MST 2007

+++ Bart Whiteley [17/12/07 18:02 -0700]:
> On Dec 17, 2007 5:40 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at> wrote:
> > Come one, come all and join us for another fun geek lunch.  This
> > week's geek lunch will be held Thursday, Dec 20, 2007 @ 12:45pm.

> I was disappointed to see that the best part of the Philadelphian isn't
> mentioned in those reviews: the onion rings.  They are the best I've found
> (and I frequently try to find their equal).  They are the size of bagels.
> Kind of like a loaf of bread wrapped around an onion ring.  If you eat your
> fill, and have but one ring left over, you'll want to ask for a box to take
> it home.

You are so right. I go there, order my lunch and enjoy it. It's all
completely consistent, and the portions and quality are great.

I am curious how many are expected to show up at lunch, how many normally
come to these lunches?

I have a special offer, for any who attend! It's about feeling great and
being healthy, from someone who understands the physical discomfort of
sitting at the keyboard too long!

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."
	-- Henri Frederic Amiel,  Swiss writer

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154