Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Tue Dec 18 11:06:19 MST 2007

+++ Bart Whiteley [17/12/07 18:02 -0700]:
> On Dec 17, 2007 5:40 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Come one, come all and join us for another fun geek lunch.  This
> > week's geek lunch will be held Thursday, Dec 20, 2007 @ 12:45pm.

> I was disappointed to see that the best part of the Philadelphian isn't
> mentioned in those reviews: the onion rings.  They are the best I've found
> (and I frequently try to find their equal).  They are the size of bagels.
> Kind of like a loaf of bread wrapped around an onion ring.  If you eat your
> fill, and have but one ring left over, you'll want to ask for a box to take
> it home.

Bart:

You are so right. I go there, order my lunch and enjoy it. It's all
completely consistent, and the portions and quality are great.

I am curious how many are expected to show up at lunch, how many normally
come to these lunches?

I have a special offer, for any who attend! It's about feeling great and
being healthy, from someone who understands the physical discomfort of
sitting at the keyboard too long!

Scott

--
"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."
	-- Henri Frederic Amiel,  Swiss writer

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154