To caps or not to caps that is the question?

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Dec 18 10:10:16 MST 2007

Steve <smorrey at gmail.com> writes:

> I get almost the same behavior if I explicitly initialize it in the for loop.
> I saw the counter thing earlier this morning and tried.
>
> However now the problem only occurs with an O2 build.  Why it doesn't
> occur in O3 anymore is a big mystery to me.
>
> Sincerely,
> Steve

You might try expanding the code a little bit, turning your
conditional expressions into if statements.  A little more clarity
wouldn't hurt, anyway.  You might also try looking into a more
'intelligent' name generation algorithm, like using a Markov chain
based on a bunch of real fantasy names.

                --Levi