Geek Lunch This Thursday - Philadelphian, Sandy, Utah

Bart Whiteley bart.plug at whiteley.org
Mon Dec 17 18:02:24 MST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 5:40 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Come one, come all and join us for another fun geek lunch.  This
> week's geek lunch will be held Thursday, Dec 20, 2007 @ 12:45pm.
>
> Philadelphian
> 9860 S 700 E Ste 13
> Sandy, UT 84070
>
> Map: http://tinyurl.com/yqwvul
>
> If you've never been to The Philadelphian, here's some good reading.
> Oh, and I recommend the 8" Hot Combo.
>
> http://utah.citysearch.com/profile/10362678/ - CitySearch

I was disappointed to see that the best part of the Philadelphian isn't
mentioned in those reviews: the onion rings.  They are the best I've found
(and I frequently try to find their equal).  They are the size of bagels.
Kind of like a loaf of bread wrapped around an onion ring.  If you eat your
fill, and have but one ring left over, you'll want to ask for a box to take
it home.