Never a Doh! moment.

Scott Barlow scott.barlow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:47:34 MST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 2:31 PM, Steven Alligood <steve at bluehost.com> wrote:

> This is all a very good example of why you never play around with your
> important machine.
>
> -Steve

Yep - I second that. After a few bad experiences myself, I don't believe in
multiple partitioned hard drives anymore. The cost of a new hard drive and
the ability to boot from that hard drive has been made considerably easier
since I was hacking around in those days with different OS's. I simply
unplug the important ones and put them aside.

It's great that we have PLUG and other local communities here for
suggestions when things do take us by surprise though.

Regards,

Scott