Never a Doh! moment.

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Mon Dec 17 14:31:55 MST 2007

This is all a very good example of why you never play around with your
important machine.

Aka, one machine for Quicken, Turbotax, your resumes, etc, and another
one for mythTV, MAME, kids games, etc, and possibly even a third for
testing new OS's, patch levels, etc.

And yes, one day I will have three working computers at my house (aka,
all working at the same time).

-Steve