Congratulations to Josh Coates

Josh Coates jcoates at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:26:38 MST 2007

>> Is Josh around anymore?
>>
>> --Dave

>Yes, I just heard him present last Thursday at the HomeRunsInIT
>conference at the OSTC at Novell.  Good presentation, even if it was a
>bit presumptuous
>
>Clint

yep, i'm still around - just not on plug anymore.  i get my fair share
of abuse elsewhere. ;-) but there are plenty of pluggers that i keep
in touch with, and i still think plug is a "good thing".

so, not to be presumptuous or anything, but if the plug is interested,
i'd be happy to do another presentation kind of like what i did a
couple/few years ago at a plug meeting about startups and whatnot.

-josh