Linux Developer Position

Linda Sweat lsweat at professionalrecruiterinc.com
Fri Dec 14 16:53:58 MST 2007

We are currently attempting to fill the position pasted below. If you think
you might know someone who would be interested in these positions please
call me at 801/327-9920 or simply bounce back to this email indicating their
names and giving me a current daytime phone number so I can call them to
discuss it further.

If you are interested in the position yourself, please bounce back to this
email indicating your interest and a good time and phone number to reach
you.  This position is going to move fast.  Please feel free to call in the
evening or over the weekend to discuss it.

Best Regards,

Linda Sweat
PROFESSIONAL RECRUITERS
801/327-9920

Position:  Linux Developer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Salary Range:  $85K-$95K

Linux Developer:
Company is looking for an experienced Linux developer who is self-motivated,
self-directed, and can thrive in a fast paced start-up environment. The
candidate must have strong skills in critical thinking, software design, and
leadership plus 10 years in directly related work experience. Experience in
the following is essential: system administration, Linux including
programming of Linux, management standards, C++, and shell scripting.