Cast not your Perl before swine?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:51:21 MST 2007

My point though is they don't want me for a Perl job.
They want Perl on the resume, but most of the shops I'm talking to are
ASP or PHP shops if the do webdev, and don't even use Perl.
Which actually was the point of the thread, is it worthwhile to brush
up on these languages, or would it be better to trim them from the
resume?

Sincerely,
Steve

p.s. If someone offered me a Perl job, or any other job I would make
good and sure I knew the language and was comfortable with it before
taking the job, but thats not my point here.