Myth trade

Brandon Beattie brandon+plug at beatties.us
Thu Dec 13 13:53:49 MST 2007

If anyone wants to get a nice HD Myth box up and running I'll be happy
to do it completely, teach, or help if they can help me out of a little
delimma.  I happened to move into a technology badlands development (AKA,
no cable, or OTA TV reception) so I need to find someone who'd be
interested in hosting a box of mine at their home.  I'll be getting some
5.4ghz radios that will do ~90Mb/s wireless for 50 mile range so I can
have enough bandwidth to watch things back at my place.
So if there's anyone out there that can get Over-The-Air TV reception (
HD/ATSC) and comcast and is interested let me know.
The only other requirement is that you have roof space (&& willing wife)
for an antenna that's smaller than sat dishes and that you can see
north saratoga springs from your roof.  I also have a HD antenna if the
person doesn't yet either.

--Brandon