QA automation / scripting job opening at Quest Software in Lindon

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Thu Dec 13 11:28:22 MST 2007

I am all for posting wherever it makes people comfortable, and most of
the people on here have very good reasons for where they post, but I
think that saying one makes better netiquette than the other is a bit of
a stretch.

Can you please enlighten me as to why one area of posting is proper to
Miss Manners, and the other is not?

-Steve