QA automation / scripting job opening at Quest Software in Lindon

Kyle Robinson ky.robinson at
Thu Dec 13 10:02:07 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

It has been a long time since I've posted to plug.  We've got a great
job opening here in Lindon.

Basically the job is scripting in pearl for Unix/Linux QA automation.
There are opportunities for career advancement and to learn loads of
new technologies.  Check the link for the rest of the reqs, resps,

You can apply online or send me your resume.  If you do it online put
my name as a reference so I can get an awesome amount of referral
cash.  The online posting says SLC, but it's actually in Lindon at the
Canopy 1 building.