OpenOffice.org Conference 2008 - Call for Location... In Utah?

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Fri Dec 7 15:51:11 MST 2007

   I'd love to see this come to Utah County or Salt Lake County, and I
   think we have a large enough Open Source support/interest to pull this
   off with success.  I've even thought up a slogan:
   We did the 2002 Olympics, we can do OOOcon, too!
   OK, maybe some of you have a better slogan... send it!  I can't do
   something this big myself, but I can help a group like UOS "make it
   so".  Can someone at UOS send this idea to some of the other OSS
   communities?
   Brandon Stout
   Stout Hosting LLC