I feel stupid -- determine the full path to a file

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Thu Dec 6 14:55:28 MST 2007

Michael L Torrie wrote:
> Levi Pearson wrote:
>> <snip>
>> (I realize that few, if any, of the readers of this list would
>> seriously consider doing their scripting in Scheme, but you should at
>> least follow that link for the 'Acknowledgements' section on that
>> page, which is hilarious.)

I will add that I completely acknowledge Levi's tongue-in-cheekiness and
acknowledge myself that Lisp is the true language of the gods, but which
the universe was created.  Knowing, however, that the universe was
really hacked together in perl, does not generate a tremendous amount of
faith in me. :)

--
Michael Torrie
Assistant CSR, System Administrator