Hiring CCNAs (or those studying for CCNA) in Orem -- $1, 000 signing bonus

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:53:59 MST 2007

I thought I would toss this to the PLUG in case you know of someone
looking around.  Taking good notes from all of you, I'm trying to be
as concise and detailed as I can in this job-posting.  I know this is
not the *ideal* six-figure job you may be looking for, but I am sure
SOMEONE on the list may be ready and interested for this one.

We're helping Convergys with their recruitment of good
Entry-to-Mid-Level Network Engineers, and those interesting in
becoming one. This is an ideal position for someone who is seeking
experience with Cisco networking, and enterprise-level network
administration.  You'll be working on an account for them with AT&T,
helping to setup and engineer huge VPN networks over Cisco routers.
Experience with routers, CSU/DSUs,carrier types such as T-1, ATM, DSL,
dial-up, etc., and their various protocols are needed.

They're looking to hire people with either their CCNA, or solid,
relevant work experience.  They're OK with people finishing school or
just out of school that have the cert. They have a pretty good, simple
test to take for technical skill--only 10 questions.

This is a Direct Hire position (not a "temp to hire"), with a
Pay-Range between $30K and $37.5K/yr plus pretty good benefits
including tuition reimbursement, health and life insurance, 401(k),
etc. etc... and a $1,000 signing bonus.

Our client is interviewing immediately, and hiring ASAP for a Monday
training. Please call 801-494-1746 and speak to Erik Backlund or send
your resume to apply056 at sostechnical.com with "CCNA job" in the
subject line and we will get you connected directly with their hiring
manager and get an interview time ASAP today or tomorrow.

Please feel free to forward this on to anyone you know, as we do pay
for referrals.  (Just make sure they tell us you referred them)

Thanks,

Robert Merrill
Technical Account Manager
T. 801-426-6120x2