LAMP Job

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:30:36 MDT 2007

** Don't contact me.  I'm just forwarding this job description.  Contact Jim **

We are both a start up and an established web design company in that we
basically merged two web development companies together (Kempner Media
and Sonze) who just did client work (build websites, web-based, print
materials, etc.) but we also acquired funding for internal projects
which is our primary focus at this point.  Our internal projects are
real estate based web sites and applications.

We are looking for:

5+ years experience with LAMP development (PHP)
1-2 years (and a firm understanding) of XML and web services.

We are looking for developers with management aspirations.  They would
start by managing outsourcers and eventually may also manage a small
in-house team.

Jim Wright
Technology Recruiter
Prince, Perelson & Associates