Mail re-filterer

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Aug 27 21:46:18 MDT 2007

There's an as-yet-not-quite-mature mail client that does this. It's
called sup[1], and it looks really promising. It's basically the gmail
idea (search, don't filter), but working with traditional mail sources
(mbox, maildir, imap, pop...). Yes, sourceS plural. The author, at
least, uses it so it's a useable client.

It's also very heavily inspired by mutt. Think of what happens when you
cross gmail and mutt and you're about there.

1. http://sup.rubyforge.org/