[OT] Hit and Run

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Thu Aug 23 10:42:24 MDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 10:23 -0600, Joseph Hall wrote:
> I've driven in several other states (I drove to New Hampshire 5 years
> ago and then back to Utah 4 years ago). The easiest drivers to get
> along with, by far, were California drivers. The absolute worst,
> edging out even Utah, were Idaho drivers.

What you say?!? The last time I drove from here (Idaho Falls) to Logan I
notice a distinct negative difference. My main impression is the lack of
courtesy. Everybody seems to be in such a hurry. Allowing somebody to
merge in front of you would add precious seconds to your trip. Oh, the
humanity!

Now driving south of BYU campus in Provo, that's a whole different
world. I don't *ever* want to go there again.

Corey