[OT] Hit and Run

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Aug 23 10:34:43 MDT 2007

* Shane Hathaway [Thu, 23 Aug 2007 at 10:26 -0600]
<quote>
> That sounds excellent, except for the sentence "I am an extremely
> aggressive driver". ;-)  OTOH, you didn't say what an aggressive driver
> does.  If you mean tailgating NASCAR-style, that's obviously stupid and
> dangerous yet all too common.  But if you mean holding back and then
> finding an opportunity to pass several slow cars all at once, that's
> what I like to do too.

Not tailgating nascar style, no. I probably follow just a little closer
than I should, and I _occasionally_ squeeze right up behind one and in
front of another, but only for as long as necessary. A bad thing, I
know. Thing is, the slower everyone else drives, the worse I drive. It's
the annoyance factor.

Von Fugal