Comcast_Is_Starting_The_Tiered_Internet_Whether_We_Like_It_or_Not

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Thu Aug 23 10:11:48 MDT 2007

This is really cool.  It has been a very long time since I have
encountered someone who is still passionate about how the world SHOULD work.

I am glad there are still some technophiles out there with this
passion.  Please do hold onto it, and don't let the world make you into
what the rest of us have had to become.

-Steve