Failover dhcp server

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Thu Aug 23 10:06:10 MDT 2007

I haven't setup on in failover in a couple of years, but if you follow
the man pages, etc, it should work fairly well.  Check out the mail
archives on ics.org to see similar issues other dhcpd folks have had.

As for the cisco config, each ip helper entry can only have one IP, but
you can have multiple ip helper lines in the config and they won't
replace each other.  To get rid of one, you have to do a 'no' of the
entire line.

-Steve