Von Fugal von at
Thu Aug 23 09:22:22 MDT 2007

* Wade Preston Shearer [Tue, 21 Aug 2007 at 10:07 -0600]
> While I don't agree, why can't they? They have the right to refuse
> service to anyone—just like a restaurant can if you're not wearing
> shoes. If you don't like their service, take your business elsewhere.

And the restaurant has a sign indicating that you won't be served
without shoes. What comcast has done is like the restaurant saying
"sure, come on in", then they take your money, then say "oops, sorry,
you have no shoes, no food for you" and send you on your way.

Von Fugal