server rack

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Aug 22 14:52:19 MDT 2007

Since it doesn't look like too many people have extra half-height racks
sitting around, I'm thinking about selling this one and buying a shorter
one.  Like I said, it's a great rack--just bigger than I really need.
Also, it turns out that it's closer to 5 feet than to 6 feet tall.  If
you would be interested, let me know off-list.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/